You can add common shift times easily by creating Timebands which will appear at the top of the schedule. Just Drag and Drop the new button into the schedule to add the new shift.
- To create a new Timeband click on the “+” button in the blue header section at the top of your schedule.
- Click Add a New Timeband
- Add a name for the new Timeband
- Choose to display the Timeband for All Departments or choose specific Departments
- Choose the shift time for your new Timeband
- Click Add
- Your new Timeband will appear at the top of the schedule
- Simply Drag and Drop your new shift into the desired employees’ day
The shift will appear.
Adding Drag and Drop Shifts with TimeWellScheduled is easy and time saving. Try our 30 Day Free Trial today!