If you have disabled geo location services for Firefox and/or Google Chrome use the following instructions to enable.
- In the address bar type “about:config”
- On the “about:config” page type “geo.enabled” in the Search bar to see the preferrences.
- Click on True/False to toggle Geolocation ON/OFF.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the “Location” section.
- Delete any blocked entries for TimeWellscheduled.