We’ve recently added some new features to TimeWellScheduled.
1. Exclude paid meals/breaks from overtime calculations.
Set your hours for maximum regular hours and choose the option to exclude paid meals and breaks
- A) We’ve added the Competency panel as a new option to filter employees.
- B) When the alerts are enabled on the schedule you will receive alerts as a pop-up window before publishing. Now you can either Cancel to edit or Continue to accept the changes.
- C)Schedule specific breaks and meal times.
We’ve added Select/Deselect options to make it easier to choose all employees when sending out an alert email.
Now you can see a record of who has approved or edited a timecard.
5. View my Schedule – Hours totals
Now employees can see their total hours for the week and month.