Posts by category
- Category: Coming Soon
- Category: FAQ
- What is Biometrics and Biometric Authentication?
Part 1 of 2
- Adding Drag and Drop Shifts
- Sometimes I see negative hours, why is that?
- As an owner or manager, how can I get the same alerts my supervisors get when an employee is late?
- I need a way to see a schedule for last year, but I’ve moved some of my employees to new departments, what do I do?
- I need to see a report on a partial weeks hours, which report do I use?
- I setup my settings so the PAID timecard value matches the ACTUAL, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Why?
- Security email alert sent to administrators
- I use biometrics and when an employee tries to enter the site with employee code/password, it fails. Why?
- Some of my employee’s fingers won’t scan. What can we do?
- When I export my file to Desjardin, the company number I entered doesn’t match the company number in the exported file, why?
- Question – I have a supervisor who I want to manage schedules, but not review or approve timecards, how can I setup a new security group to do this?
- Sometimes employees have to work in another department and the manager can’t update the schedule before they start the shift – how do we fix this?
- How often does TimeWellScheduled check the internet connection while in offline mode and how often does it sync the data?
- I’m an administrator and I can only manage a few departments, why is that?
- How do I turn on/off alerts when employees are late for a meal or break?
- Sometimes when I visit the site the button images are missing and I can’t press them. How can I fix this?
- How can I set my timecards so the paid time matches the actual time on auto approved timecards?
- Why can’t I add a timecard for an employee?
- How Do I Override a Shifts Meal/Lunch Break Length?
- When I look at a schedule, I see employees from other departments, why?
- Employees normally have a 60 minute lunch, but one employee had 30 minutes in their timecard, why is this?
- Why do my employees get automatically punched out?
- What methods of punch in do you support?
- Why doesn’t my biometrics scan when I press my finger on the device?
- How do I mark an employee inactive?
- When I try and add a schedule, I receive the error ‘The maximum allowed scheduled time for this department is 8 hours , this schedule exceeds that.’
- Why can’t I print my schedule in colour?
- How do I add/approve timecards for employees who do not show up?
- How do I launch TimeWellScheduled from AI thin client?
- I can’t see my punch in/out buttons, what happened to them?
- Should I use shift or department based rules?
- How Employees Clock/Punch In
- When an employee is scheduled for a full day, but is spilt between 2 departments, does the system recognize the full shift and allot the proper meal and break periods?
- How do I block employees from punching in from home?
- Why can’t I add or edit a schedule
- Category: Fix
- Category: Helpful Hints
- Category: History
- Category: How To
- Category: Media
- Category: New Features
- Category: News
- Category: Partners
- Category: Resources
- Category: Service Issues
- Category: Testimonials
- Category: Uncategorized
- Category: Updates