How Do You Want Employees To Punch?
- From simple code & password to facial recognition
- Pick the right punch process for each employee
- Use your existing hardware to reduce costs
Yubikey and Biometrics
- Yubikey : A small USB stick that acts as a keyboard and can send a time-variant, secure login code for added security measures.
- Biometrics: This technology uses an external device to scan a fingerprint and compare to the one on file. Requires a USB port to be accessible, and a small Java program to be installed.
This technology uses an external bar-code reader or swipe card reader to read a bar-code or magnetic card. Creating bar-codes is BUILT IN (and free) to TimeWellScheduled, so you simply need to print them and attach to an employee card.
Employee Code & Password
This is the simplest and easiest method to set-up. The employee code usually relates to their payroll number and a secure password.
This technology uses a mobile device (iOS or Android) to take a picture when the employee is performing an action and compared to the enrolled employees. If there is no match, the action is not recorded. If there is a match, they can proceed. Note – a small fee applies for this feature.
Let's Work Together!
Don't waste another minute - Try our 30 day trial.